We, Grasple, offer via Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) the software Grasple. This means we provide you access to the software developed by us via the internet. On this page the Terms & Services are shown related to the use of Grasple.
If any questions arise concerning these Terms & Services, don’t hesitate to contact us per email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have the right to alter these Terms & Services. You agree with the most recent version of the Terms & Services when using Grasple. Deviating Terms & Services only hold when these are confirmed by us in written form.
Article 1 - General
- These Terms & Services are applicable for every offer and agreement we have with you.
- We will send you these Terms & Services to you on request. They can also be found on www.ihatestatistics.com.
- If a part of this Terms & Services is null or voidable, it will not alter the legitimacy of the remaining part of the Terms & Services or agreement on which the Terms & Services are applicable. The null or voidable part of the agreement will be replaced by a part which corresponds closely to the voidable part.
- When you use the software because your organisation has requested you to do so, and we have a separate agreement (the Agreement) with your organisation, in case of conflicts between that Agreement and these Terms & Services, the Agreement takes precedence.
Article 2 - Offers and promotions
- All our offers are non-committal, unless otherwise agreed upon. An offer is only applicable for the specific agreement and is not applicable for any other future agreements.
- We rightfully assume that the information you provide us are correct. Our offers are based on this information.
Article 3 - Pricing
- For every price we communicate on our website, it is clearly stated if the price includes or excludes taxes. If it is not stated, the price excludes taxes.
- We have the right to change our prices at any time. Changes in pricing will be coming into effect after 30 days of the notice of these changes.
- If you don’t agree upon the changes, you can terminate our agreement within 2 weeks before the change in pricing. The agreement will end at the day the pricing changes.
Article 4 - Payments
- Your payments will take place within the website of Grasple via the Mollie application during the registering process for the premium package.
Article 5 - Usage of Grasple
- When using I Hate Statitistics, you are obligated to register on our website. We will check your registration and approve it. We will let you know as soon as possible if your registration is approved. Only you are allowed to use your personal account. You’re not allowed to give access to your account to others.
- You are obligated to keep your username and password strictly private. You are responsible for all actions taken after logging on your personal account with your username and password.
- You are responsible for the proper functioning of your internet connection, internal network and other related IT-system which are necessary for the usage of Grasple.
- We have the right to block a personal account. We will only do this if we have reasonable presumption that one or several personal accounts are in conflict with our agreement of the law. In addition, we will have the right to take further actions on misusage of our platform.
Article 6 - Availability and maintenance of Grasple
- We will take care of the availability of Grasple during the length of our agreement. Our aim is to provide availability of Grasple 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are responsible for the functionality and maintenance of Grasple.
- We have the right to disable (part of) the platform for maintenance. We will conduct our maintenance outside office-hours (09:00 - 17:00) if possible. You will be notified 3 working days before any planned maintenance about the possible impact of the availability of the platform. We will not send a notification in cases of emergency maintenance.
- We maintain the right to alter the platform and its characteristics or change, add and remove functionalities within the platform.
- We don’t guarantee that the platform is without errors and bugs. Please inform us directly whenever the platform malfunctions. You can contact us via email@example.com. We will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Article 7 - Third-parties
- We have the right to use third-parties to perform activities on the platform when we think this is needed for the proper functioning of the platform. Article 7:404 BW (uitvoering door bepaalde persoon), article 7:407 lid 2 (hoofdelijke aansprakelijkheid) en Article 7:409 BW (overlijden van bepaalde persoon) are not applicable.
Article 8 - Circumstances beyond our control
- We are not responsible when we cannot comply with the agreement due to circumstances beyond our control. This also holds when you cannot comply with the agreement due to circumstances beyond your control. When these circumstances last longer than 1 month, the agreement can be terminated by written notice. In that case, there is no right to compensation. We will send you a invoice for the unpaid period of the usage of Grasple.
Article 9 - Intellectual property rights
- We (or our licensors or suppliers) are exclusively owner of all current and future intellectual property rights, such as royalty, trademarks, design rights, patent rights, sourcecode en know-how, which result from any activity within Grasple.
- Only you get the right to use the platform. You cannot claim any rights on the in section 1 of this article stated intellectual property rights. The right of using the platform is not exclusive and it is not allowed to share the right of using the platform or transfer the license.
Article 10 - Privacy
We are obligated to protect all your confidential and personal data. Confidential data consists out of all data indicated by you as confidential. All personal data is automatically considered confidential. The following data is considered confidential without any explicit notice from you:
- Information related to research and development, trade secrets of business information;
Article 11 - Liability
- We are not liable for the content of the data which you saved, collected or processed within the platform.
- We are not liable for the damage which results from the inexpert use of the platform.
- We are only liable for the damage, directly inflicted and solely resulting from our shortcomings.
- Our liability is limited to a maximum equal to the most recent payment
- We take the utmost care in carefully storing your personal data. We are not liable of the theft or the damage of the stored data on our servers or any third-party server.
- The restrictions stated in this article on liability do not hold in case the damage is due to premeditated actions or gross negligence from our side.
Article 12 - Applicable Law
- Dutch Law
Questions and feedback
Regarding questions or feedback related to the Terms & Services, you can contact us: